How to Register a Policy with the Customer Portal
1. Go to Venturega.com and click on Customers and then click Customer Portal Login.
2. On the Log In screen, click Register.
3. Fill out all of your information. Here you will choose a Username and Password. (Note: Password must contain 1 Upper case letter and 1 number.) Enter a valid email address because you will receive the confirmation email. Click Continue Registration.
4. A confirmation page will display informing you an email has been sent. Click "Continue to Email Verification"
5. You can return to the verification process from the email you receive if you decide to do it later.
6. Once the email has been received, either click the link in the email or go to the window if it is still open, and enter the Verification Code included in the email. Click Verify.
7. After verification is complete, you must enter the Policy Number, Billing Zip Code, and the Named Insured's last name. Click Register Policy Now.
8. It will then come up with the named insureds full name. Verify that it is correct and click Continue.
9. The policy is now successfully registered with the Customer Portal. It will then ask you to choose your Contact Preferences. You can choose to go paperless (Electronically sent) or stay the conventional way (USPS).